Every Dollar Makes a Difference
Cumulative costs specific to care and therapy for those with Autism are estimated at as much as $5 million dollars. The compound costs of Autism are literally breaking families—financially and emotionally. In fact, the emotional cost of financial stress has lead to an increased incidence of divorce in families with a child with an Autistic child.
So, thank you for being a part of this important mission. Every penny makes a difference. We have donation plans to suit everyone from a personal donation to partnerships.
Our donation outline below relates to estimated costs for various types of necessary funding, so you know what you’re supporting. However, you can donate any amount you like. We can combine and customize a package based on your desire. If you don’t see anything you’re interested in here, contact us and we’ll work together to develop a donation plan that suits your needs and that of the families we serve.
To make donating as convenient as possible, we’ve implemented an online donation system. It’s simple and secure. Click the button below to donate now.
Donation Allocations and Ideas:
- One time donation of $100
- One time donation of $250
- One time donation of $500
- One time donation of $1,000
- Recurring donation of $20 per month for 12 months – $240
- Recurring donation of $100 per month for 12 months – $1200
UNDERWRITER LEVEL DONATIONS
- Medication for month $3,000
- 40 hours of nursing care $1,200
- 40 hours of behavioral therapy $6,000
- Diagnosis and evaluation for a child $3,500
- Underwrite a family for a year $60,000
- Custom package. Contact us to create a package specific to your desires.
To make contributing to our cause easy
and convenient, you can can donate online.
Click below to donate.